At Park Clinic we want to give you the opportunity to reduce your chances of getting ill in the future and we have created a Full Medical Check-Up just for you.
This medical gives you a snapshot of your current state of health, along with personalised tips and advice about how to keep well into the future.
The medical covers many more areas than your doctor can include in a normal consultation.
Full Medical Check-Up – Fee €250
Consultation Nurse – 30 Minutes
- Lifestyle questionnaire and review – covering diet, exercise and lifestyle issues.
- Blood test to include full blood count, thyroid function tests, kidney and liver function, glucose, cholesterol and lipids.
- Blood pressure and heart rate measurement.
- Height, Weight, Body Mass Index (BMI) measurement.
- Urine test to check kidney function and for infection.
- Heart assessment (Resting ECG).
- 24 Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor (if appropriate).
Consultation with the Doctor – within 2 weeks of Consultation with Nurse
- Physical examination and assessment of the body systems.
- Personalised risk assessment analysis for ischaemic heart disease and osteoporosis.
- Analysis and explanation of tests completed.
- Advice on behavioural and lifestyle modification.