We are delighted to accept medical card and doctor visit card holders.
Please note that a valid medical card must be presented at reception at each visit with the doctor or nurse.
It is the responsibility of the cardholder to renew their card in a timely manner.
Please note that delays in renewal can be quite long and we advise that you apply for renewal at least 3 months prior to the expiry date on your card.
Unfortunately the medical card does not cover all services provided at The Park Clinic
Charges apply to the following services (most charges are subsidised and represent a reduced fee relative to the usual private fee)
- Screening Tests
- STI screening
- Travel consultations (Vaccinations priced individually)
- Doctor visits for the purposes of preparing medico legal reports
- Medico legal reports
- Administrative fees apply to letters,notes,certain forms,passport applications
- Implanon insertion and removal
- 24 Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
- General Medical Screens
- Driving Licence Medicals
- Travel vaccinations
- Fertility Screening
- Menopause Assessment
- General Health Screens